The Resource Center, accessible in ChaseLoanManager, is your source for online training, special program information, reference lists and more including:
- Co-op Project List - provides the current status of Co-op Projects by Chase
- Condominium Project List - provides the current list of condominium projects approved or declined by Chase
- Ineligible Appraisers - A database which confirms an Appraiser is not in Ineligible status on the effective date of the appraisal
- Ineligible Settlement Agent List - A database which confirms the Settlement Agent is not in an ineligible status as of the application date for each loan
- Topics - Offers access to Presentations, Recordings and Job Aids on Chase Technology, Products and Programs. Topics include these and much more:
- ChaseLoanManager and Image Delivery
- Doing Business with Chase
- Mortgage Fraud Awareness
- Multicultural and Affordable Lending
Note: Access to Ineligible Appraisers List and Ineligible Settlement Agent List must be granted by ChaseLoanManager Security Administrator.
Resource Center Turn Times
Resource Center is updated daily with Underwriting Review and Condo/PUD Project Approval turn times. Simply login to ChaseLoanManager, click on Resource Center, and the turn times are available on the home page.
To take advantage of this resource, you must have access to ChaseLoanManager. If you do not currently have a ChaseLoanManager username and password, contact your company's ChaseLoanManager Security Administrator. If you do not know your company's ChaseLoanManager Security Administrator, contact the Chase Application Support Team at (877) ASK-CHASE, Option 4.