UCD Awareness Reminder
As a reminder, the Agencies will require the UCD file for all loans delivered with Note dates on or after September 25, 2017.
What do I need to know or do?
- Correspondents must assign/transfer the UCD file to Chase prior to loan delivery
- Lenders must submit their UCD files to both Agencies and provide Chase with proof of a successful submission by including a copy of both of the UCD Feedback Certificates with the closed loan package
- All pages of the UCD Feedback Certificate must be provided, including all edit messages
- Successful UCD submission response validates the UCD file has met the Agency requirements
- Correspondents and technology solution providers are encouraged to take advantage of the UCD file validation and testing offered by the Agencies to ensure the XML file maps to MISMO V3.30 and UCD data requirements
- Review and update your internal processes and procedures to support these changes, as needed