Good news! Chase removes 20+ overlays and more
We are on a mission to make doing business with us easier than ever. Here are a few of the many changes we've made to simplify your experience:
- Appraisal Update - removed new photo requirement
- Credit Inquiries - removed overlay on Fannie Mae transactions for all credit inquiries within 120 days of the credit report to be addressed
- LPA Self Employed (loans with credit scores less than 700)- removed Chase-specific requirements
See CB18-30 Overlay Removals and Updates for the complete list of overlays removed.
2018 Housing Summit
The 3rd Annual JPMorgan Chase & Co. Housing Summit, hosted in New York City, gave 70 of our customers insight into what is shaping our industry. Highlights included a keynote from Jamie Dimon, Chairman & CEO and an evening with Lou Holtz, legendary football coach and ESPN analyst (2004-2015).
Chase is now offering LoanBeam for loans you deliver to Chase. Using this tool will make it easier to analyze income documentation for complex transactions.Contact your Account Executive for more information.
Now available based on your request - Registration and Pricing Best Practices Job Aid. This will provide you information on helpful hints and best practices.
Access in the ChaseLoanManager Resource Center under the Featured Topics section.
Utilize the ChaseLoanManager Resource Center to access 27 short training videos. A few recently added shorts include:
- Appraisal Uploads
- Pipeline Management
- Reporting - Funding
Chase Correspondent Lending is on a journey to transform the way we do business shaped by feedback we receive from our current and prospective customers. Based on this, we have recently expanded our product offerings to provide you more options, including:
- Single Close Construction to Perm Transaction
- Freddie Mac Home Possible®
- Non-Agency High LTV Product Expansion
To learn more see the Chase Online Guide product guides.